Windows Activation error after windows update 1809. It has been a trend to have an issue after each major windows update. There are many reports that the windows 10 computers which updated to latest 1809 feature windows update has been suffering from Windows activation problem.
If your PC suffering from activation error, please follow these below steps to fix it.
NOTE: Save or bookmark this webpage before following the steps.
- Restart the computer and try to install the pending windows updates.
- Turn off 3rd party security software (Antivirus) and try to activate the windows.
- Run ADW cleaner and restart the computer.
- Download ADW Cleaner by clicking HERE.
- Open settings in Windows 10 by clicking on start menu and click on GEAR icon as below or hold Windows Key and hit letter I on keyboard.
- Click on Update and Security on settings window.
- Click on Activation and click on Troubleshoot on right hand side of the screen.
- Activation Troubleshooter will run for few minutes and may ask for restart. Follow the onscreen instructions and let us know in comments below that the issue with Windows Activation error after windows update is fixed or still not fixed. If the issue is not fixed please click on Chat now to get the expert tech to assist you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .